"Infor Partners with Clients to Deliver on Digital Transformation"
Learn 5 success factors and why Infor stands apart from other software providers
In this report by Constellation Research, Founder and Principal Analyst, R "Ray" Wang shares some insightful conclusions about digital disruption and how this technology differs from other "pre-packaged solutions" that have come along in the past. He explains why manufacturers now seek technology providers who will partner with them on innovation and problem solving, rather than simply providing a one-size-fits-all solution. Wang then shares Infor’s unique approach and highlights two case studies, including Caterpillar, the heavy equipment manufacturer with a global reach and $500 million a day of in-transit inventory.
Learn more about these success factors:
- Strategize with design thinking
- Commit to business model disruption
- Apply a form-follows-function approach to technology adoption
- Institutionalize and incentivize the process of going from concept to commercialization
- Craft a cultural renaissance
Please complete the form.