6 Steps to gaining a competitive edge
The more integrated a hotel’s systems, the greater that property’s potential to satisfy or exceed ever-higher guest expectations. Without question, integrating disparate hotel systems can be a challenge, and is not necessarily an easy process. However, the end justifies the means.
Following the six steps outlined here will maximize the potential for the smoothest possible connection between previously siloed systems, in the near and far future alike:
- Assess for today and plan for tomorrow
- Identify technology requirements
- Move systems to the cloud
- Evaluate vendor capabilities and support
- Address security
- Schedule, test, and tweak
Download the whitepaper A Strategic Guide to Hotel Systems Integration for detailed explanation of these steps and more.