Keeping it personal in a world of virtual work
Technology has opened the door for HR professionals to know something about people long before a traditional introduction has even been made. Yet through the digitization of personal information, today’s employees can easily get buried under a digital blanket, free from human interaction—and authentic relationships.
What is the role of HR to support employees in this global age of technology? Join this on-demand webinar to learn how you can embrace innovative technology without losing the human connection.
- Prescriptive information on using artificial intelligence to help reveal insights that can supercharge business success
- Uncover how to use analytics that drive strategic growth by uncovering high-quality people
- Ensure compliance with privacy and employee regulations, both written and unwritten
- Power employee engagement with strategic learning that is readily available and quickly consumable
- Ways to help your employees embrace the gig economy and stretch opportunities within your organization
Don’t miss this compelling presentation that will help guide you and provide best practices to accept technology as a partner to enhance, rather than hinder, employee and candidate relationships.