New TEC analyst review
We’re proud of Infor EAM’s continual evolution as one of the richest and most complete asset management solutions available. But don’t take our word for it.
Read "Infor EAM 11.2— Best-in-class EAM Still Improving after 20 Years" by Ted Rohm, senior analyst at Technology Evaluation Center (TEC). In the article, he explores EAM’s new capabilities, providing an unbiased, third-party review you can leverage when researching your next steps to more efficient asset management.
You’ll learn about these new features and more in Infor Enterprise Asset Management latest release:
- Mechanic’s kiosk—This large touchscreen device provides shop floor employees easy access to all their work on the maintenance floor.
- Fixed Asset reservations and space management—These powerful new capabilities improve critical asset scheduling and workspace moves.
- Case management—This powerful new feature gives you a method for documenting unexpected events and those that fall outside the work order process.
- Quality of service survey—A built-in mechanism for automatically triggering surveys, this new feature helps you follow up after a work order or incident request.
- Key management—To enhance access control, key management now supports the issuance and return of keys along with the management of associated locks and key rings.
- And more.
Discover why Mr. Rohm says "almost no other EAM solution comes close to Infor EAM Enterprise when it comes to the depth and breadth of functionality within the solution."
Register at right to download the article.