The future of government has been defined: NewPay for payroll and work schedule and leave management modernization
With consumer demand, systems consolidation, and IT modernization imperatives converging, Federal Government leaders are moving quickly to meet customer expectations—keeping sensitive data and systems secure, and ensuring responsive, multi-channel access to services.
Grant Thornton, Infor®, CGI and other partners have been awarded a 10-year Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) from the US General Services Administration (GSA) that will provide payroll and work schedule/leave management software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions and services. Our NewPay offering provides the flexibility, rapid adaptability, payroll certification, and innovation needed to address the requirements of every agency. We can deliver streamlined operations quickly, enabling Federal workers to solve complex HR and payroll problems and deliver additional value at scale.
Preparing for the future of government
According to the US Office of Personnel Management (OPM)’s 2018 Federal Workforce Priorities Report, 60% of Federal workforce occupations could see 30%+ of their work activities become automated. According to the report, instead of eliminating jobs, this level of automation has the potential to “amplify the value of expertise and increase work capacity, by providing employees with time to focus on more important work.”
Built specifically for the mission to support the future of government, our NewPay program is a collaboration of IT services and software experts across HR, payroll, and the Federal landscape.
Our government agency solution includes:
- Common Government-wide Accounting Classification (CGAC)
- Locality pay for step/grade salaries
- Support for interfaces with Federal Third-Party Administrators (TPAs)
- Real-time payroll analytics
- Compliant time and attendance tracking
- Shift or demand-driven optimized scheduling
- Real-time labor analytics
- Cloud platform designed to bring productivity, business processes, and AI together
- Automation of multi-step and complex tasks
- Standards-based integration for faster, smoother rollouts
Optional add-on solutions:
- Use a “networked BI” approach to connect teams via a trusted network of insights.
- Take advantage of built-in with patented automation and machine learning technologies.
- Access information from any device on a modern cloud architecture.
- Monitor and analyze transactional and master data.
- Track user access and application security data.
- Mitigate performance and security risks, such as improper payments; verify user permissions; and remain compliant with laws, regulations, and industry standards.
To further support the Federal Government, Infor’s human capital management solution suite includes the following end-to-end functional capabilities:
- Employee digital record
- Organizational and person structure
- Budgeting and employee relations
- Benefits, absence, and time entry
- Performance management
- Talent acquisition and onboarding
- Compensation, goals, and performance
- Personalized knowledgebase portal
- Case management system
- Candidate selection
- Behavior development
- Career path
- Role/best fit
- Advance certification and compliance
- Ad hoc reporting
- Social collaboration and community learning
- Learning content, management, and creation
- Supports classroom, virtual online, and mobile access
- 35 plus languages
- Use a “networked BI” approach to connect teams via a trusted network of insights
- Take advantage of built-in with patented automation and machine learning technologies
- Access information from any device on a modern cloud architecture