It's a critical time for automakers and suppliers. Even before the pandemic stopped production in March, trade wars, taxes, tariffs, and emerging geopolitical events created unpredictability throughout the world economy. All of these factors have had a detrimental effect on continuous, tightly intertwined and slender supply chains that run manufacturing operations today.
How can automakers and suppliers manage this volatility? Not only to keep your business running, but also to mitigate potential negative effects and gain a competitive advantage.
The answer lies in having the right people, processes, and technologies to deliver three key benefits: visibility, collaboration, and reliability.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- How supply chain software improves order, shipment and inventory management for better visibility
- Optimized collaboration: how it looks and how to replace multiple phone calls and spreadsheets
- The efficiencies you get when your employees and customers have access to real-time data and a single source of information.
- How to reduce failure or infiltration points and gain peace of mind
- How to attract and retain the right talent for everything to happen