Increasingly, today’s consumer is concerned with the ethical creation of their clothing. Beyond compliance to codes of conduct, conscious consumers are looking to see that a brand is making active efforts to preserve resources, eliminate waste, and drive sustainability. Consumer behaviors shift constantly, but modern consumers are steadfast in their desire for more sustainability in their clothing—and in how clothing brands operate.
So what does this mean for fashion companies? Unless you can evolve from greenwashing to genuinely sustainable practices, your consumers will move on.
Join Infor® and WhichPLM on November 18, for a webinar where we will discuss:
- Environmental and economic consciousness
- The rise of the conscious consumer
- Legislation, initiatives, and pacts
- The importance of collaboration across the value chain
- Infor PLM for Fashion as a key enabler of sustainable product innovation
Please Register if you would like to attend.