PRA Health Sciences is a clinical research organization, and has been one of the world’s largest clinical research organizations for over 30 years.
For its 17,000+ employees operating in more than 80 countries, PRA had five major strategic goals that drove the decision to implement Infor GHR in a multi-tenant cloud environment:
- Improve efficiency in global HR administration, and accuracy in HR records management
- Automate key processes through Action Requests, automated workflows, and notifications
- Improve quality and control of HR data
- Retain complete HR records in GHR
- Provide scalability for future growth; position PRA for additional HCM solutions to reduce the number of overall integrations with HR-related applications
During this webinar, Marna Carlson (Director HR Systems at PRA Health Sciences) and Marcus Mossberger (Infor’s HCM Strategist) will explain the results of the project, strategic and business results, the return on investment realized, and lessons learned. Last but not least, Marna Carlson will also provide some tips and tricks for global companies that may be migrating from a landscape of local HR-solutions to one global platform.