Join our discussion on table and reservation management solutions
In today’s new era of hospitality operations, organizations are scrambling to put measures in place that help their facilities comply with new, and ever-changing guest traffic and physical distancing requirements. From restaurant tables to fitness equipment, tennis courts and more, there are countless environments that will require specific structure and processes to ensure that both guest traffic flow and asset availability are properly managed. It’s critical to have the proper technology solution place to ensure this is done safely.
Join us for this 30 minute session where our product strategists will cover topics including:
- How an easy-to-use, graphic-first interface enables staff and increases efficiency
- The role technology plays in managing more than just tables
- How technology-supported asset management ensures proper social distancing
- How intelligent optimization of table reservations helps increase revenue
- Why recognizing customer preferences is so important for building loyalty