Leveraging your network to weather disruption
While many businesses have invested in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), they continue to struggle with out of stocks, over stocks, or expedites. In the wake of current global supply chain disruption, they report chasing short-term execution issues even though long-term planning appears to be firing on all cylinders. The solution may be for these businesses to establish a value chain-centric view of Sales and Operations Execution (S&OE) integrated with a multi-enterprise business network.
In this webinar, Christine Barnhart, Director Go-to-Market Strategy & Execution, Supply Chain, Infor, will share her S&OE insights on how having a structured, exception management process can help you address demand and supply imbalances at the “right level of the organization” and within the capabilities of the supply network.
Join this webinar to learn how you can:
Help improve assurance of supply
- Help reduce stock-outs and late deliveries; improve on time and in full (OTIF)
- Enable postponement strategies
- Gain a real-time view of inventory and demand; identify misalignment and resolutions
Help increase efficiency and minimize cost
- Accelerate and automate end-to-end processes
- Help reduce inventory buffers, which can improve working capital
- Help reduce expedites
Sign up now and discover how leveraging S&OE can help increase supply chain resilience and help minimize disruption impacts.