Get a grip on Nonconformities in Infor EAM
Nonconformity tracking is a simple function that can supercharge the effectiveness of your enterprise asset management (EAM) program. If you detect a nonconformity anywhere in your system—for instance, a rotting stairwell railing, loose joint bars, missing spikes in a section of track, or a cement foundation with evidence of water—this capability allows you to monitor, prioritize, and correct the problem before it cuts into operational efficiency.
Nonconformity tracking is now built into Infor EAM and provides visibility on the condition of equipment and building components. With this feature, you’ll enable informed decisions on what action to take.
In this webinar, learn how to use nonconformities within Infor EAM and why you’d want to use them. We’ll walk you through basic setup, how to document nonconformity observations, and when the nonconformity has reached the point where correction or repair is necessary. Plus, you’ll understand how to create a work order from the nonconformity as well as creating new nonconformities rules while performing preventative maintenance or other work orders.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Why should you use Nonconformities?
- Setup configuration: nonconformity types, nonconformity setup, nonconformity checklist
- Nonconformity observation: create the first observation (which creates the nonconformity)
- Creating additional observations for same nonconformity with checklist option
- Create a work order from observation when ready to correct or repair
- Create a nonconformity from a work order
- Equipment: viewing nonconformities and nonconformity analysis