Watch this complimentary Education webinar to learn about the different manufacturing modes that are available in Infor LN, when you would want to use them, and why.
Infor LN embeds three main manufacturing modes: Job Shop Control, Assembly Control, and Repetitive Manufacturing, the latter having been made available in Infor LN version 10.5. LN customers still using only Job Shop Control mode may be unnecessarily relying on customizations to meet business process requirements.
In this webinar, Infor Business Development Analyst and LN product expert, Gianfranco Maggio will demonstrate how all three manufacturing modes (Repetitive Manufacturing, Assembly Control and Job Shop Control) work together and communicate with one another. Attendees will see how taking advantage of these newer modes can reduce reliance on customizations and implementation-specific personalizations, in turn providing leaner implementation of manufacturing business processes and accelerating realization of hyper-personalized product manufacturing.
If you are an enterprise architect, business analyst/consultant, or are in any way responsible for understanding, maintaining, and adapting LN for your organization, then this webinar is for you.
In the webinar Gianfranco will:
- Provide a high-level overview of the three manufacturing modes—Repetitive Manufacturing, Assembly Control, and Job Shop Control
- Discuss each of the modes in detail
- Explain why and when to use each mode
- Show you how to configure the modes in Infor LN
- Demonstrate how the modes work together and communicate with one another