Take the lead on organizational change
Our organizations are defining the future for both current and future generations. The question is, will it be accepted or resisted, adapted or defined? This webinar explores the process to lead change, whether on specific projects or throughout an organization.
During the webcast, Carol Fitzgerald Tyler will explore how digital transformation and organizational change necessitate not just a shift in business models and strategies, but also in individual beliefs and organizational culture.
During this webinar, you will:
- Discover how to build new organizational capabilities and drive the behaviors, work practices, and mindset needed for disruptive creativity
- Learn techniques to work with teams and employees to facilitate the acceptance of change
- Understand why communication is of the utmost importance
- Explore how to create meaningful messages
- Discuss new ways of communicating and designing innovative business strategies
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar.