Just Announced—Opening Session Speaker:
Infor CEO, Charles Phillips!
Three information-rich days will provide you with invaluable insight that will not only enlighten you but fundamentally improve the way you work. Click here for full agenda
With exclusive access to key Infor product managers and corporate executives, you’ll benefit from compelling keynote presentations, detailed product road maps, interactive focus groups, insightful customer stories, engaging hands-on academy sessions, and more. You won’t be disappointed.
Designed specifically with you in mind, you’ll have the option to attend any or all the sessions in the following tracks. Here’s just a sample of what you’ll hear:
- Upgrade options, tooling and methodologies for existing v9 and v10 (Lawson) customers to adopt CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management version 11 (and Global HR/TM 11)
- Continuous Accounting: It’s so much more than automated account reconciliations. See how Infor Coleman AI can automate and streamline your financial processes
- Supply Management
- Inventory Intelligence—a science-driven solution that helps supply chain teams to cut supply costs and improve service levels in perpetual and par locations
- Converged Procurement: a wide-ranging set of science-based product enhancements in Cloudsuite Financials and Supply Management
- Next Gen Payroll is coming soon to the v11 Suite. Come hear about our release schedule and new features!
- Meeting employees where they are: an introduction to mobile HCM solutions and strategy
- Learn how leading companies are using Birst's groundbreaking networked analytics approach to leapfrog competitors and drive real business results
- Replicate your data from the Cloud to Infor Data Lake to on-premises using Data Pipelines
- Infor TrueCost is the recently released healthcare cost accounting application that is built within CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management. In this session we will cover the ways that v11 CloudSuite Supply Chain was leveraged to develop patient level activity based costing.
- Integration as a managed service: Clinical Bridge, a fast path to value, connecting your EHR with Cloudsuite Finance and Supply Chain, and Point of Use
Don’t miss this chance to design a custom-built professional development experience to fit your unique needs.