The Cloverleaf API Gateway, powered by Infor OS, for Healthcare API Management
An extension of the Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite, the Cloverleaf API Gateway delivers a cost-effective solution for healthcare organizations to enable full lifecycle management of APIs, backed by the power of Cloverleaf Integration Services. With the API Gateway, healthcare organizations will lay the foundation for digital innovation in healthcare delivery, care coordination, and patient engagement, for example through digital transformation made possible with FHIR®, the standards framework from HL7®, the Healthcare Standards Development Organization.
Infor Cloverleaf API Gateway provides a single point of control to manage the burgeoning number of API connections in healthcare, assuring the performance and security of those APIs, and leveraging the power and flexibility of the Cloverleaf Integration Engine.
In this webinar:
- Learn how the Cloverleaf API Gateway provides enterprise class API driven integration management enabling you to:
- Register, document and update APIs in a uniform fashion
- Secure APIs with OAuth2.0
- Ward off Denial of Services attacks by modeling throttling and cache policy
- Gain visibility into utilization and performance of APIs
- Design consumer friendly proxy APIs
- Leverage Cloverleaf FHIR APIs and the Cloverleaf API
- Learn how you can design your process by combining many APIs with the new API Flow Orchestration
- Learn how Cloverleaf provides industry leading interoperability support underneath the API Gateway to provide a robust interoperability ecosystem allowing data interchange between API-based and legacy systems.