The Future of Strategic Workforce Planning
Strategic Workforce Planning – which includes dynamic correlations between employee skills, availability and work capabilities and capacity planning and labor standards – enables organizations to become more proactive in managing their talent. By understanding historical performance in the context of today’s business needs, Workforce Planning enables your organization to have the right people with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time and at the right cost. An effective Workforce Planning solution leads to lower costs, compliance assuredness, improved efficiency and enhanced employee engagement.
Please join Infor as we discuss how Finance and Human Resources leaders can strategically partner in powerful new ways and better leverage key business insights to plan for the direct and indirect labor needs of tomorrow. Attend this online event to learn more about how you can:
- Aggregate, understand and using existing data
- Better assess and control labor spend
- Enhance the productivity and outcome qualities of your workforce
- Improve succession planning with deeper insights as to individual performance
- Increase employee engagement and satisfaction by maximizing capabilities and contribution