Learn how to get your modules working together
Talent Management has a lot of moving parts with different modules controlling different functions. Learn how to get them working in conjunction with one another in this complimentary webinar. Join us as we take a quick tour of the modules of Talent Management, such as Goals and Performance, Compensation, Development Planning, and Succession. Our session will focus on their ties to one another and how a rollout of one module will assist with the rollout of another.
During this webinar, you will learn how to use Talent Management to:
- Bring resource goals, defined in Goal Management, into performance appraisals for review and rating.
- Use historical performance ratings for salary planning consideration and awarding.
- Use historical performance appraisal ratings to evaluate internal candidates for promotion or transfer when compared against the success profile in Talent Acquisition.
- Use appraisal forms that include completed resource activities and activity requests, which are defined in Development Planning.
- Add resources to talent pools and succession pools based upon performance ratings and updated talent profiles.