A solid continuous improvement strategy helps maximize your company’s bottom line by removing waste and reducing variation, but do you wonder about the nuts and bolts of actually implementing these programs in Infor EAM?
Join us for this complimentary webcast with our presenter, Senior Learning Consultant Melissa Kruminas. She has a wealth of experience in this area to share with you—prior to joining Infor, she worked as the EAM Operations Manager for an international apparel company. Melissa was responsible for EAM education, EAM process improvement initiatives, and EAM-based Six Sigma projects for more than 30 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. During the webcast, she will explore common struggles facing companies and show you how to leverage the power of the latest Infor EAM product developments to reduce time and cost associated with managing your company’s assets.
During the webcast you will learn how use Infor EAM to:
- Define and measure problems
- Analyze and investigate with root cause analysis
- Identify opportunities to reduce variation in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Empower employees to increase efficiencies and drive performance
- Monitor improved processes and maintain solutions
We look forward to seeing you at the webcast.